Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Public Agreement with VDS Inside, LLC. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document VDS Inside, LLC may suspend or terminate your account.
VDS Inside, LLC's Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for VDS Inside, LLC Services is designed to help protect VDS Inside, LLC, and VDS Inside, LLC's customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by VDS Inside, LLC. Our company reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at https://vdsinside.com/en/company/policy.html.
Each our customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an VDS Inside, LLC customer will be forwarded to the VDS Inside, LLC customer's email for action. If violations of the Acceptable Use Policy occur, VDS Inside, LLC reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating VDS Inside, LLC's AUP as VDS Inside, LLC deems appropriate, without notice. No credits will be issued for any interruption in service resulting from policy violations.
VIOLATION OF ANY SECTION OF THE AUP IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICES YOU RECEIVE FROM VDS INSIDE LLC.
Any questions or comments regarding the AUP should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prohibited Uses of VDS Inside, LLC Systems and Services:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through VDS Inside, LLC's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on our servers, is prohibited. Accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by VDS Inside, LLC customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any VDS Inside, LLC -hosted domain, or referencing any VDS Inside account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks (DoS & DDoS).
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any VDS Inside, LLC customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the VDS Inside, LLC network or on another provider's network.
- Using VDS Inside, LLC's Services to interfere with the use of the VDS Inside, LLC network by other customers or authorized users.
Personal Information Collection Statement
When you register at management panel (https://my.vdsinside.com) we ask you the personal information needed to provide you with our services. Also we reserve the right to request additional information from you, including - the information needed to identify you. When you visit our web resources our servers automatically collect statistical information, such as your IP-address, your web browser information, web request details, browser language, the date and time. Your browser also sent us the cookies to improve the quality of provided services, to save your personal settings.
Ordering our services, you fully understand and agree with the text of Public Agreement (the offer) as whole, and these items in particular, you warrant that your content does not violate and will not violate any copyright or related rights, that the content does not associated with illegal activity and does not contradict with the current laws of Ukraine, as well as applicable international laws.
Your servers and websites may be unavailable due to network failures caused by a number of reasons beyond the control of VDS Inside company and their ISPs (including, but not limited to failure of equipment and force majeure). VDS Inside and its partners are not responsible for any damages or economic loss caused by network failures.
In case of late payment of provided services, they can be suspended and your account - locked. Also, all information storages may be reformatted: irreversibly erased all data.
Before payment: please make sure the product (or service) is really fit all your parameters and specifications, all your requirements. In case of refund request - money will be refunded back to your account except the 7% commission within 7 bank days.
Website content & disclaimer of responsibility
Websites and servers are prohibited from containing: warez content or content commonly known to be pirated or illegal copies of software or other works, MP3’s or other audio formats of copyrighted music, movie downloads in any format whether complete or in part, pornographic material, or any other illegal content. VDS Inside, LLC is not responsible for the content of data on servers leased by their customers. After receipt the installation notification, you receive a server access rights, along with the access you also receive a responsibility for content on this server (service). The company is not responsible for the content contained on client's resources.
Eligibility to Use the Service
Order - is your confirmation that you have reached the age of majority or at least 18 years old.
We reserve our right to: change the prices of services, limit service usage, stop unpaid service, stop service due to threats and slander towards VDS Inside and its partners or third parties, in violation of country laws where your business located, the spread of pornography, incitement to ethnic hatred, the existence of a threat of failure.
Policy to use a large number of IP addresses
Customers that requests more than 4 IPv4 addresses should justify technically their usage and also make a prepayment for 2 months.